Membership Terms & Conditions
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”)
BETWEEN (the “Client”), and, WeDerm (the “Service Provider”).
1. The Client is of the opinion that the Service Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
2. The Service Provider is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Service Provider (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
Based on the relevant transacted service, the Client hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of:
Integrated Care Plan (Standard / Premium):
Everything in Education Plan, plus:
2 coaching sessions / month (hybrid)
Personalized health plan
Monthly peer support sessions (online)
Eczema fighters peer support community
Welcome gift pack (eczema goodies) 
One-year unlimited virtual access:
Interated care videos
On-demand answers (chatbot)
Eczema care guides & worksheets
Exclusive eczema care webinars
Access & discounts to curated partners
1: Standard and Premium is based on the level of coaching experience of the Health Coach.
2: Available starting Sep 1 2021 for HK Residents only.
3: Education Plan is released starting Sep 1 2021. Clients who subscribe to the Integrated Care Plan before release date will receive access later accordingly.
Term of Agreement
3. The Agreement will begin on the date as indicated on the completed checkout transaction and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely for the minimum initial duration of six months (Integrated Care Plan), and one year (Education Plan), or unless it is terminated under the terms of this document / the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
4. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Service Provider will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
5. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
6. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in HKD (Hong Kong Dollars).
7.The Client shall make the relevant payment to the Service Provider prior to the launch of the program, based on the transacted service:
Education Plan: A one-off payment of $1280 .
Integrated Care Plan: A one-off payment of $3000 / 3900, OR monthly payment of $500 / 650 for 6 months in total, for the Standard and Premium tier, respectively.
8. Please refer to the Personal Information Collection Statement (Appendix I) for more details.
9. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
10. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is unavailable or is not successful in resolving the entire dispute, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the Hong Kong Government Laws. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within Hong Kong.
Modification of Agreement
11. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing agreed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
12. The Service Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
This Personal Information Collection Statement gives you information that WeDerm Limited is required by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") and applicable laws to provide to you in relation to the personal data WeDerm may collect from you.
WeDerm may collect your personal data from time to time in its dealing with you, for example, when you purchase products or services at WeDerm; register with WeDerm app; participate in or attend any activity of WeDerm; join WeDerm membership; make product or service enquiry.
Depending on the purpose of the collection, the personal data WeDerm may collect from you includes your name, contact address, contact telephone number, email address, occupation, health condition and medical history. WeDerm will indicate on the forms collecting the personal data from you which of the data requested on such form is mandatory. If you do not supply the mandatory data, WeDerm may not be able to supply the products, services or information in relation to which the data is collected.
Use of Personal Data
During the term of business operation, the personal data collected by WeDerm may be electronically or manually processed/used by WeDerm for the following purposes within the jurisdictions in which WeDerm and/or data processors conduct businesses:
Processing your orders for products of WeDerm;
Processing your registration or order for services of WeDerm;
Verifying your identity for access to private contents of WeDerm’s app or event of WeDerm or for participating in activities of WeDerm;
Research and customer survey;
Processing your application for membership at WeDerm; managing, operating and maintaining the WeDerm membership; and providing you with information on the activities and benefits of the WeDerm membership;
Billing and debt collection;
Dealing with your suggestion, enquiry and complaint;
Communicating with you generally;
Carry out matching processes;
Subject to the provisions of applicable laws to direct market WeDerm's products and services to you.
Transfer of Personal Data
With your consent (which includes an indication of no objection), WeDerm may:
Use personal information, including your name, contact details (such as phone number, email address and mailing address), services portfolio information, financial background and demographic data it holds about you for direct marketing purposes;
Conduct direct marketing in relating to the following classes of products and services that WeDerm, our affiliates, our co-branding partners and our business partners may offer:
Co-branding or privileges programs and related services and products on health, wellness and medical, sporting activities and membership, entertainment, travel and transportation, household, food and beverages, apparel, jewelry, telecommunication, education, social networking and media; and
Provide the personal information described in section (1) to any agent or contractor for the purpose of carrying out direct marketing of the above products and/or services on behalf of WeDerm.
Rights of Access and Correction to Data Collected
You have a right to (i) request access to; (ii) obtain a copy of; (iii) supplement or request correction of; (iv) request that WeDerm cease the collection, processing, or use of; or (v) request that WeDerm delete your personal data held by WeDerm. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact WeDerm's Legal Department by email at . WeDerm will not charge you any fees with this regard.
This Statement may be revised from time to time. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.